Logged in as a user, in Announcements page you will be able to announce your Twitter contacts about the events that you are scheduling. In order to do that you will need to click on Tools button from the left side of the DashBoard area.
After the Tools menu tab opens, the user will have to click on the Announcements link.
This is how the Announcements page looks like and below we will explain each field:
1. Here you will have to enter your Twitter username
2. Here you will have to enter your Twitter password
3. Click here to get your Twitter contacts
Note: The system won’t store your password or contact anyone without your permission.
4. Here will be listed the contacts from your Twitter account
5. Check the corresponding box of the contacts to which you want to send the message
6. Click this link to select all contacts
7. Click this link to deselect all contacts
8. Enter here the message that will be sent to the selected contacts
9. Click this button to send messages to the contacts that you have selected