Important: Monster Encoder is an optional module that can be purchased from our company
You have the possibility to upload and encode video files into your account using the Monster Encoder.
In order to do that you will need to click on Media Library button from the left side of the DashBoard area.
After the Media Library menu tab opens, the user will have to click on the My Videos link.
The My Videos page will open:
Note: Monster Uploader doesn’t support uploading videos which have Japanese/Arabic/Chinese or other foreign characters in their video names
Click Run Uploader to start uploading videos to your account:
1. Click here to browse in your computer the video you want to upload
2. Enter here a title for the video
3. Enter here the description of the video
4. Select a channel to which you will attach the movie
5. Select a category to which you will add the movie
6. Select if you want to publish the video
7. Click here to add the video to a list
The following page will appear asking if you want to encode the video:
1. Click Encode if you want to change the encoding settings
2. Click Directly Upload if you want to upload the video with the default settings
If you clicked the encoding button the following page will appear:
1. Check the radio button according to the video quality you prefer
2. Select a video size. You can re-size the original or leave it the same or the source or you can manually insert the video size you want.
3. Check the maintain frame aspect ration box in order to have your video aspect adjusted (the width of your video is adjusted according to height you have inserted)
4. Choose the display aspect ratio. It can be the same as the source or you can manually choose it from the drop-down list.(Aspect ratio describes the dimensions of video screens and video picture elements). The dimensions available for your video are: 4:3, 3:2, 16:10, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.39:1.
5. Choose the framerate ( how many frames you want to view per second)
6. Select a video bitrate ( the quality of your video – the higher the bit rate is – the better the video quality is).
7. Select the audio bitrate ( the quality of your sound – the higher the bit rate is the better sound quality you have).
8. Choose if you want to publish the video to ROKU or not
9. Select if you want to encode the video for mobile or not
10. Select if you want to publish the video on mobile or not.
Note: this settings is displayed only when you selected to encode the video on mobile
11. Click here to save your settings
12. Click here if you want to cancel/reset your settings
13. Click here to close uploader at anytime
If you un-check the Maintain frame aspect ration box , the encoded video will be re-sized to the values you have manually inserted
(We recommend to choose these values carefully and with previous documentation)
After you set the encoding video options the following page will appear:
1. Click here if you have more videos you want to upload
2. Click here if you don’t want to upload more videos
3. Click here if you want to remove the video you have just uploaded
Your upload will start:
Depending on the size of the video and on your internet connection, the upload process may take a while. You can cancel the upload anytime by pressing the CANCEL or Remove buttons.
Important note: There is no size limit for the video files that you want to upload or encode
When the upload process is completed, a pop-up window will inform you that the upload process is completed:
Now you can go to My Videos page and view the video you just uploaded.